Friday, January 29, 2010

Secret life.

So I watch a show called Secret Life Of The American Teenager. The latest episode was called "Just say me" it was about, well, pleasing your self...If you know what I mean ( the M word). A lot of people I have heard opinions from, think it is really taboo and wrong. They make it sound worse than having pre-marital sex. I honestly don't understand why. If you do, It ELIMINATES the risk for STDs, and Pregnancy. But people feel more guilty after "Just say me" and they dont after having sex. It just baffles me. So I would honestly want people doing that, then having sex. Maybe if teenagers did that more often, they wouldn't be so horny. But then if people just started doing that they miss out on the whole emotional relationship with another person. Hmm...here is the web address so you can watch the video! Enjoy!....http://community.abcfamily.go.com/watch/secret-life-american-teenager/just-say-me

No comments:

Post a Comment